Molino Man Killed, Passenger Seriously Injured In Highway 95A Wreck

September 13, 2020

A Molino man was killed in a single vehicle crash early Sunday morning.

The 22-year old was northbound on Highway 95A near Danielle Lane when he lost control. His car left the roadway, began to rotate and struck a culvert before overturning.  He was pronounced deceased at the scene.

His passenger, a 23-year old Molino man was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected.  He was airlifted to a Pensacola hospital in serious condition.

The Florida Highway Patrol will no longer release the name of crash victims.

Comments

6 Responses to “Molino Man Killed, Passenger Seriously Injured In Highway 95A Wreck”

1. Debbie on September 15th, 2020 6:35 am

Teri I’m sorry for the little girls loss and yours . Just ask God to give you the words to talk to that precious little one . Yes it’s very sad . Anytime a life is lost and especially when there is a child affected it’s a really sad situation. I pray all family and friends find comfort. Pull that little one up on your lap and give her a big hug and I would be willing to bet it warms your heart and gives you both some comfort. My heart goes out to you all.

2. A Alex on September 14th, 2020 2:30 pm

I live between 95A and 29. I refuse to use 95A with all the construction on 29. 95A is too narrow and rough for my old bones to travel on it. Hate going to Pace

3. Diana Rollo on September 14th, 2020 10:50 am

Prayers for the family

4. Teri Benton on September 14th, 2020 10:30 am

It’s sad how he left his 2 year old daughter to not ever know who he was I don’t know what I am going to tell her. It’s really sad

5. Beth on September 13th, 2020 6:12 pm

So sad. I hurt for his family.

6. Darlene Sanders on September 13th, 2020 4:19 pm

So sad to hear this young man lost his life, Prayers to the family