Fire Damages Mobile Home Near McDavid

March 12, 2020

Fire damaged a home near McDavid just before noon Thursday.

The occupants were able to escape the home without injury, along with multiple dogs.

The fire on Perdue Road off Breastworks Road was reportedly sparked by an extension cord being used to power a recreational vehicle.

The McDavid, Walnut Hill and Century stations of Escambia Fire rescue, the Atmore Fire Department and Escambia County EMS were dispatched to the fire. photos, click to enlarge.


Have a comment on this story?

We welcome your comments on this story, but there are some rules to follow::

(1) Be Nice. No comments that slander another, no racism, no sexism, no personal attacks.

(2) No Harrassing Comments. If someone says something bad about you, don't respond. That's childish.

(3) No Libel. That's saying something is not true about someone. Don't do it.

(4) Keep it clean. Nothing vulgar, obscene or sexually related. No profanity or obvious substitutions. Period.

(5) reserves the right to remove any comments that violate our rules or we think to be inappropriate. We are not responsible for what is posted. Comments may not appear right away until they are approved by a moderator.

(6) Limit your comments to the subject in this story only, and limit comments to 300 words or less. Do not post copyrighted material. Comments will not be added to stories that are over 30 days old.

(7) No posts may advertise a commercial business or political group, or link to another commercial web site or political site of any kind.