Cantonment Man Struck And Killed Late Saturday Night Near Beulah

September 12, 2021

A 60-year old man from Cantonment  was struck by a vehicle and killed late Saturday night in Beulah.

The Florida Highway Patrol said the man walked into the direct path of a SUV at Mobile Highway near the intersection of Nine Mile Road about 11:25 p.m.

The 19-year old driver attempted evasive action but was unsuccessful, FHP said.

The victim was pronounced deceased at the scene.

The SUV driver and her 22-year old passenger were not injured.

The Beulah Station of Escambia Fire Rescue, Escambia County EMS and the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office also responded.

File photo.

Comments

14 Responses to “Cantonment Man Struck And Killed Late Saturday Night Near Beulah”

1. John Snow on September 13th, 2021 10:14 pm

Sad to hear this news I played ball with dale and hunted with the whole family Dale will be greatly missed. And prayers to the family. Rest In Peace my friend.

2. Jeb on September 13th, 2021 9:03 pm

RIP Dale

3. Lillian on September 13th, 2021 12:44 pm

Such a sad loss for the Kittrell family. Our prayers are with Randy, Cheryl and Craig as well as all the children, grandchildren and many other family members who loved Dale. May God bring you the peace that comes only from Christ Jesus.

4. Poison on September 13th, 2021 10:06 am

I send my prayers to family and kids. Dale and I played football and baseball together at Tate high. We both was held back in the 9th grade by coach Madison. We were brothers and Dale has a big family from high school. Way to soon my friend. My God bless your brothers and sister.

5. Robin on September 13th, 2021 6:55 am

My prayers are with the family, the first responders and the driver. It is such a sad thing for everyone. Rest in Peace.

6. Jeff on September 12th, 2021 9:27 pm

Sorry for the family’s loss. I’ve known Dale for many years he might have had some issues but he was still a good man. Gone to soon but we will never forget him.

7. Tracy Ordonia Dieckman on September 12th, 2021 6:03 pm

I went to high-school with Dale and my children are his family. I am so sad to hear about Dale’s passing. He was a part of our lives growing up in Farm Hill. My prayers are with
    Craig, Cheryl, the children and grandchildren.

8. Family on September 12th, 2021 1:55 pm

This was my family member

9. Dan on September 12th, 2021 1:25 pm

I grew up with the family…they were icons in our little community…prayers for all of them..Please remember the ones in the car as well…they will be scared for life

10. Floyd G Adams on September 12th, 2021 12:43 pm

I was privileged to coach Dale at Tate High School for four years. He was a truly fine young man and an outstanding athlete. I was a very close friend of his father and have known his family for many years. We are praying for the family. We love you and are very sad to learn of this tragedy.

Sincerely,
    Floyd and Betty Adams

11. Hurley on September 12th, 2021 12:30 pm

Prayers for you uncle Dale and the whole Kittrell family, I love yall and I’m so sorry for y’all’s loss..

12. Jr on September 12th, 2021 10:16 am

I’ve been told the name of the victim and I hope it’s not true. If it’s who I was told, I’ve known this man since our early days in Cantonment. Prayers for the family of this person. Tired of loosing my childhood friends

13. Mandi on September 12th, 2021 6:01 am

This is my uncle and my family is devastated. Please pray.

14. Prayers on September 12th, 2021 5:03 am

Prayers for the victims family, and everyone involved in the accident.