Funeral Services Set For Sean Banks, Antoinette McCoy

January 17, 2019

Funeral services will be Saturday for a brother and sister killed in a tragic crash on East Kingsfield Road.

Sean Banks, a 15-year old sophomore scholar three-sport athlete at Tate High School, and sister Antoinette McCoy were killed in a tragic car crash early Saturday morning when their vehicle was hit by an alleged DUI driver on East Kingsfield Road. It was just hours after Banks’ last basketball game for Tate, and only about a month since McCoy graduated from college.

Visitation will be held Friday from 2-8 p.m. at Tracy Morton Memorial Chapel at 55 Coast Road.  The funeral service will be at 9 a.m. Saturday at Hillcrest Baptist Church at 900 East 9 Mile Road.

The Tate High School Quarterback Club is assisting the family with expenses. Click here for more information.

Comments

6 Responses to “Funeral Services Set For Sean Banks, Antoinette McCoy”

1. allena johnson on February 26th, 2019 1:49 pm

this lee lee i will miss them Sean was a good friend to me independence me,Sean,Trent,and Jo’nay always had fun Toni will be miss i love them both

2. Terry, Tyia,Timira and Genell thompson on January 20th, 2019 11:38 am

John 14:1
    In my Fathers house are many mansions. If it were not so I would have told you so.I go and
    Prepare a place for you. I will come again and receive you unto
    Myself that where I am there ye May be also. Toni and Sean are with God

3. Genell thompson on January 20th, 2019 11:19 am

Earl,Nicky and Family my prayers are with you doing this
    Trying time. We don’t know why God allow things. We do know
    He will be with us as we go through. I send my heart felt sympathy.
    Love Genell and Family

4. Sharon Purifoy on January 17th, 2019 10:27 pm

Praying for strength for the family!

5. HF on January 17th, 2019 9:26 pm

♡ …

6. Calvinqualls on January 17th, 2019 10:17 am

My condolences to the family may God rap them in his loving arms my what a strong family God bless you’ll