Restaurant Honors Legacy Of Fallen Marine “J.R.” Spears Of Molino

August 10, 2022

A shadow box was presented to a Pensacola restaurant Tuesday to help keep alive the legacy of Cpl. Jonathan Ross “J.R.” Spears (USMC) of Molino.  He was killed in action, Ramadi, Iraq, on October 23, 2005.

The Marine Corps League Pensacola presented the shadow box to Bubba’s 33 on Davis Highway.

Photos for NorthEscambia.com, click to enlarge.

Comments

6 Responses to “Restaurant Honors Legacy Of Fallen Marine “J.R.” Spears Of Molino”

1. Forrest Holt on August 11th, 2022 12:43 pm

Semper Fi J.R. RIP

2. sam on August 11th, 2022 7:07 am

Semper Fidelis

3. ben porter on August 10th, 2022 10:58 pm

Tim & family…..we will never forget J.R. or Miss Marie. Prayers sent to you’ll quite often. Keep your head up , we’re all proud of what J.R. & his family has done for our country & Dogwood Park. I’m proud to say you’ll were & still my neighbors.

4. Bonnie Exner on August 10th, 2022 1:25 pm

I had the pleasure of having J.R. Spears in my 8th grade Civics class at RANSOM MIDDLE in the late 1990’s. He was a great student who loved his country and wanted to serve in a military capacity even then…I was in my first year of retirement in 2005 when I heard of his death…my heart broke but realized that J.R. died doing what he wanted to do..PROTECT AND DEFEND HIS COUNTRY…BARRINEAU PARK HISTORICAL SOCIETY dedicated one of our yearly calendars in his memory and was presented to his family…Condolences go out to ALL FAMILIES that have lost loved ones in the defense of our country

5. Steve on August 10th, 2022 12:12 pm

Nice place to eat

6. Lynda on August 10th, 2022 10:37 am

I will definitely look for it the next time we go eat there. God bless this family.