List Of Road Closures Escambia And Santa Rosa
June 9, 2012
Here is a partial is of road closures in Escambia County as of 2 p.m., following by road closures information for Santa Rosa county:
- Gulf Beach and Augusta – Underwater
- 10427 Sorento Rd (Sorento Plaza) – Flooding businesses requesting barricades
- Fairfield & L St
- Fairfield and Pace
- Fairfield and S
- Stafford South of Lillian
- Brent by PCC
- 6511 N 9th
- Hollywood & Moreno
- Airport north of Cordova Mall
- Shoemaker and Mobile – 2 foot
- W St from Truman to Mass
- 34 Patton Dr.
- Sandy Creek subdivision on Fairfield Dr
- Camelford subdivision on Fairfield Dr
- Hwy 98 by PSC
- Lillian/ New Warrington
- 10500blk of Lillian Hwy
- New Warrington Spur not passable
- Hunter Point Apartments Hwy 98 entrance is not passable
- Navy/ Hwy 98
- Gulf Beach/ Wayne
- Navy/Gulf Beach
- Blue Angel/98 light out
- Pace/Fairfield light out
- New Warrington/Flynn
- Mass./ Fennell
- Navy/ W St
- Gulf Beach/Patton
- Hwy 29/ Brent
SANTA ROSA COUNTY
- City of Gulf Breeze:
- Gulf Breeze Parkway is down to one lane each direction throughout most of the city limits due to flooding.
- Minor flooding along residential streets.
- Midway Area:
- Reports of 4-5 feet of water standing on Redwood Dr.
- Circle Dr. reported street flooding with minor residential flooding.
- Ramblewood – Reported street and minor residential flooding.
- Minor Street flooding reported on Maplewood Dr.
- Duke Dr. has reports of water up to cars in driveways.