No Injuries In Mobile Home Kitchen Fire In Century

July 8, 2019

Firefighters responded to a reported kitchen fire in a Century mobile home Sunday evening.

The fire was reported minutes before 7 p.m. in 9500 block of Ivey Street.  The cause of the fire was a pot on the stove, and any damage was confined mostly to the kitchen.

There were no injuries reported.

The Century and McDavid stations of Escambia Fire Rescue, Jay Fire Department, Flomaton Fire Department and Escambia County EMS were dispatched to the incident.

NorthEscambia.com photos, click to enlarge.

Comments





Have a comment on this story?

We welcome your comments on this story, but there are some rules to follow::

(1) Be Nice. No comments that slander another, no racism, no sexism, no personal attacks.

(2) No Harrassing Comments. If someone says something bad about you, don't respond. That's childish.

(3) No Libel. That's saying something is not true about someone. Don't do it.

(4) Keep it clean. Nothing vulgar, obscene or sexually related. No profanity or obvious substitutions. Period.

(5) NorthEscambia.com reserves the right to remove any comments that violate our rules or we think to be inappropriate. We are not responsible for what is posted. Comments may not appear right away until they are approved by a moderator.

(6) Limit your comments to the subject in this story only, and limit comments to 300 words or less. Do not post copyrighted material. Comments will not be added to stories that are over 30 days old.

(7) No posts may advertise a commercial business or political group, or link to another commercial web site or political site of any kind.