Nine Mile Traffic Slowed By A Boat

April 17, 2019

Nine Mile Road traffic was slowed Wednesday afternoon by boat.

The boat apparently slid off a trailer and came to rest in middle of Nine Mile near Stefani Road.

Reader submitted photos for NorthEscambia.com.

Comments

9 Responses to “Nine Mile Traffic Slowed By A Boat”

1. Kane on April 20th, 2019 5:47 pm

I literally saw a man driving a car with a boat body at Nine Mile and Pine Forest!!! Saw the headlines and thought “hey that must be it!” boy was I wrong XD

2. Willis on April 17th, 2019 10:04 pm

FWC will never find me here….

3. BG on April 17th, 2019 9:13 pm

I know where that spot is ,,,how was the fishing there ?

4. phillip on April 17th, 2019 8:36 pm

it is about to be that time of year again. “I live me in Floroda,, i’m gunna get me a boat, we gone go fishin’ i’m on ogle some whale or rail in a bikini,,,, SALT LIFE!!! WOOOHOOO

5. db on April 17th, 2019 7:48 pm

straps buddy, straps…

6. anne 1of2 on April 17th, 2019 7:42 pm

Words cannot say how much this newspaper makes me smile.

7. mat on April 17th, 2019 7:25 pm

Looks like the U S S Minnow at the end of their three hour tour.
    Gilligan and The Skipper must have fallen asleep at the wheel.

8. Wow!!! on April 17th, 2019 6:31 pm

Different meaning of air boat! Glad no one was hurt…

9. Mike on April 17th, 2019 6:05 pm

Some people can catch a fish in a mud hole….guess he figured he try the road!!!