Man Receives Serious Burns After Lighting Fire With Gas

April 17, 2019

A man is recovering from serious burns he received while using gasoline to light a fire.

Escambia Fire Rescue responded to the 50 block of Main Street in McDavid about 7 p.m. Monday. They found an adult male with burns he received from lighting a fire with gas, according to Escambia County. The fire was out when firefighters arrived.

The man was airlifted as a “trauma alert” to USA Hospital in Mobile.

File photo.

Comments

One Response to “Man Receives Serious Burns After Lighting Fire With Gas”

  1. A Alex on April 17th, 2019 8:39 am

    Try using diesel next time. Not explosive as gas is





Have a comment on this story?

We welcome your comments on this story, but there are some rules to follow::

(1) Be Nice. No comments that slander another, no racism, no sexism, no personal attacks.

(2) No Harrassing Comments. If someone says something bad about you, don't respond. That's childish.

(3) No Libel. That's saying something is not true about someone. Don't do it.

(4) Keep it clean. Nothing vulgar, obscene or sexually related. No profanity or obvious substitutions. Period.

(5) NorthEscambia.com reserves the right to remove any comments that violate our rules or we think to be inappropriate. We are not responsible for what is posted. Comments may not appear right away until they are approved by a moderator.

(6) Limit your comments to the subject in this story only, and limit comments to 300 words or less. Do not post copyrighted material. Comments will not be added to stories that are over 30 days old.

(7) No posts may advertise a commercial business or political group, or link to another commercial web site or political site of any kind.