Jessica Varner Named Molino Park Elementary School Teacher Of The Year

January 7, 2022

Jessica Varner was selected as the Molino Park Elementary School Teacher of the Year. Varner is a first grade teacher at Molino Park. Photo for NorthEscambia.com, click to enlarge.

Comments

7 Responses to “Jessica Varner Named Molino Park Elementary School Teacher Of The Year”

1. Gregg Ferguson on January 9th, 2022 7:33 am

Jessica is a fantastic person, daughter, mother, wife, friend and teacher. She has accomplished much and really loves the children she dedicates herself to each year.

2. Jlb on January 8th, 2022 10:33 pm

Congratulations. Great teacher an person.

3. JTV on January 8th, 2022 4:35 pm

Mrs Varner, you taught me in I believe “79” you were Miss Wogan at the time. You put up with a lot of my nonsense. I thank you. Congratulations to your daughter-in-law.

4. Susan on January 8th, 2022 1:27 pm

Congratulations Jessica. I did my practicum with your father-in-law back in the 80s at Tate.

5. Kathleen Varner on January 8th, 2022 9:37 am

Yes, she is related. She is our daughter-in-law, and I have never been happier that she is recognized for the outstanding teacher that she is. Mr. Varner would be as proud of her as I am.

6. Don Reed on January 7th, 2022 12:16 pm

Yup Special Lady She is married To the Varners Son Brian

7. JTV on January 7th, 2022 10:55 am

I wonder if she’s related to the Mr and Mrs Varner who taught at Tate high school in the 70s and 80s