Firefighters Rescue Horse From Molino Swimming Pool

March 17, 2019

Firefighters rescued a horse from a swimming pool Saturday in Molino.

There’s no word on how the horse ended up in the pool, but firefighters from the Molino Station of Escambia Fire Rescue were able to get the horse out with no reported injuries.

The incident happened behind a home in the 5000 block of Fairground Road.

Comments

5 Responses to “Firefighters Rescue Horse From Molino Swimming Pool”

1. Tee-bug on March 18th, 2019 7:33 pm

Thanks to the fire dept.again for going over and beyond the call of duty. Its nice knowing we have neighbors like you and if the animals could talk I am sure they would agree too .

2. Debbie Belmonte on March 18th, 2019 9:10 am

Yep that’s my cousin horse! Thank you!

3. mat on March 17th, 2019 7:18 pm

RN,
    Thank You. I just had my laugh for the day.

4. JA on March 17th, 2019 11:11 am

Been there done that About 10 years ago my horse fell in my pool. The cantonment
    Fire Department came got him out. Still have him he has never been swimming in
    the pool since.

5. RN on March 17th, 2019 6:19 am

I have to say it I just have too. He wanted to be a Sea Horse. Thank you Thank you!!!!!