Firefighters Respond To Electrical Fire

March 3, 2014

Firefighters responded to a reported porch fire on Deer Run Lane, just off  South Highway 99, near Walnut Hill Sunday night.

The fire, reported about 10:30 p.m., was out when the first firefighters arrived on scene. The cause of the fire was believed to be the electrical supply to a clothes dryer. There was no major damage to the home and no injuries reported.

The Walnut Hill, Molino and McDavid stations of Escambia Fire Rescue and the Atmore Fire Department were dispatched to the incident .

Editor’s note: The red glow in the photos is not fire; it was caused by emergency lights and a light fog.

Pictured: Firefighters responded to a reported fire on Deer Run Lane Sunday night. NorthEscambia.com photos, click to enlarge.

Comments





Have a comment on this story?

We welcome your comments on this story, but there are some rules to follow::

(1) Be Nice. No comments that slander another, no racism, no sexism, no personal attacks.

(2) No Harrassing Comments. If someone says something bad about you, don't respond. That's childish.

(3) No Libel. That's saying something is not true about someone. Don't do it.

(4) Keep it clean. Nothing vulgar, obscene or sexually related. No profanity or obvious substitutions. Period.

(5) NorthEscambia.com reserves the right to remove any comments that violate our rules or we think to be inappropriate. We are not responsible for what is posted. Comments may not appear right away until they are approved by a moderator.

(6) Limit your comments to the subject in this story only, and limit comments to 300 words or less. Do not post copyrighted material. Comments will not be added to stories that are over 30 days old.

(7) No posts may advertise a commercial business or political group, or link to another commercial web site or political site of any kind.