April 7, 2013
Pictured: Colorful “sun dogs” appear over Walnut Hill Saturday morning. Reader submitted photo by Sandi Boone for NorthEscambia.com, click to enlarge.
2 Responses to “Sun Dogs Signal Sunny Skies”
very pretty. thanks
what a nice pic to post, I have never seen sun dogs before Thanks for sharing.
Email Address (will not be published) (required)
Website (enter your own site, if any; not northescambia.com)
Have a comment on this story?
We welcome your comments on this story, but there are some rules to follow::
(1) Be Nice. No comments that slander another, no racism, no sexism, no personal attacks.
(2) No Harrassing Comments. If someone says something bad about you, don't respond. That's childish.
(3) No Libel. That's saying something is not true about someone. Don't do it.
(4) Keep it clean. Nothing vulgar, obscene or sexually related. No profanity or obvious substitutions. Period.
(5) NorthEscambia.com reserves the right to remove any comments that violate our rules or we think to be inappropriate. We are not responsible for what is posted. Comments
may not appear right away until they are approved by a moderator.
(6) Limit your comments to the subject in this story only, and limit comments to 300 words or less. Do not post copyrighted material. Comments will not be added to stories that are over 30 days old.
(7) No posts may advertise a commercial business or political group, or link to another commercial web site or political site of any kind.
Written by William · Filed Under FEATURE TOP STORY, Features, News
Copyright © 2007-2013 NorthEscambia.com · P.O. Box 105 · Walnut Hill, FL 32568 · All Rights Reserved.