Beulah Accident Claims Life Of Motorcyclist

October 11, 2018

An accident Wednesday night claimed the life of an Escambia County motorcyclist.

Matthew B. Langham, 40, was traveling east on Mobile Highway near Beulah Road about 8:50 p.m. when he ran off the roadway and onto the shoulder, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. His 1989 Yamaha reentered the roadway and overturned, ejecting him.

Langham was later pronounced deceased at Baptist Hospital.

Comments

10 Responses to “Beulah Accident Claims Life Of Motorcyclist”

1. Allen on October 14th, 2018 5:19 am

R.I.P. my brother ride high with angels my friend.

2. BULL on October 11th, 2018 10:34 pm

My friend! My brother! R.I.P Matt Matt. God brought a solider home to soon.

3. Cara Buchanan Eastham on October 11th, 2018 9:29 pm

RIP Matt. I’m glad to have had the privilege of knowing you. I’m thinking of all memories in the past 21 or so years I’ve known you….lots of memories. My prayers and thoughts are with you guys (all the family, wife, and children ). I am so sorry for you loss. Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

4. Dawn Brooks on October 11th, 2018 8:18 pm

Rip matt u will be missed love u my friend

5. Damean on October 11th, 2018 3:04 pm

Thoughts and prayers.. I just got the call and heard (jimwayne) .. I hadnt seen him in a couple months.. Sad to hear..RIP

6. wilford walker on October 11th, 2018 2:27 pm

REST IN PEACE MATT. YOU WERE A SWEET BOY BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL. I AM SORRY FOR ALL OUR LOSS. GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY.

7. Deborah Aeppli on October 11th, 2018 11:38 am

I’m so sorry for this sudden and tragic loss. Mat you RIP Matt. My heart and prayers go out to his family for his young children and older children also.

8. Pat d on October 11th, 2018 11:34 am

R.i.p. matt

9. Freda on October 11th, 2018 11:22 am

Awww I just seen him a few days ago. So many people I grew up with in Beulah have passed at such young age. Praying for his loved ones.

10. Richard on October 11th, 2018 10:39 am

Too soon for you my brother!
    R.I.P. Matt