Son Charged With Murdering Father in Escambia County, AL

June 10, 2018

A man has been charged with the murder of his father in Escambia County, AL.

Friday night, the body of 72-year-old Donald Nall was found outside his home on Highway 21 north of Fountain PrisonĀ  with an obvious gunshot wound. He was pronounced deceased at the scene.

His son, 32-year old Matthew Nall of Huxford, was arrested at the scene and charged with homicide for allegedly shooting his father in the head.

Nall remained in the Escambia County (AL) Detention Center in Brewton Sunday morning.

Further information, including any motive, has not been released.

Comments

7 Responses to “Son Charged With Murdering Father in Escambia County, AL”

1. Rebecca Hopper on June 12th, 2018 10:41 am

My heart goes out to this family. Ms. Nall is one of the most loving, giving people you will ever meet. It is not our place to judge what happened. Praying for them all.

2. Praying Saint on June 11th, 2018 9:39 am

Praying for the Nall family

3. Bryan Weaver on June 11th, 2018 2:05 am

I don’t know this family, and I’m not familiar with the relationship this man had with his father, but I would give all that I have and my right arm just to have another ten minutes with my dad. May Matthew Nall live to regret his actions.

4. Angie on June 10th, 2018 10:16 am

Very sad, I have knew this family since I was a small kid. We never know what’s going on.we need to live our kids and we all need to pray for God to help us understand these things that are happening to our friends family, and children and our world. My heart breaks for his mother and wil continue to pray for the friends and family. Glod. Bless

5. Calvinqualls5 on June 10th, 2018 9:02 am

Nothing gets that bad where you have to kill your parents just walk away and come down same thing with parents killings there kids my condolences

6. Karli Peters on June 10th, 2018 5:32 am

Omg they where they nicest couple ever!!!!!!!!! My heart is absolutely torn……wow……this world is getting so bad

7. Trocarman on June 10th, 2018 5:25 am