Ads for individuals are FREE, up to 60 words. Ads must include a phone number or email address. All ads subject to approval. Business ads are available for a small charge. Small charge for photos.
- Yard sale Saturday, August 2 from 8 a.m. until noon at 9046 Allegheny Avenue (Keystone subdivision) in Pensacola. Furniture, refrigerator, sets of China, queen mattress and box springs, silverplate serving pieces, John Deere toys and more.
- List your garage or yard sale on NorthEscambia.com for free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost and Found
- Set of keys on found at Pine Barren and Breastwork Road area. Email email@example.com.
- Cur dog found in Byrneville area. Female puppy. (251) 363-4501.
- Lab, blonde color, lost on Sunshine Hill Road. Answers to Achilles. (850) 587-2118.
- Siberian Huskey lost in area of McKenzie Road in Cantonment. Light copper brown and white in color, blue eyes. Answers to Sabin. Cash reward. (850) 361-9733 or (850) 390-1040.
Help Wanted/Situations Wanted
- Town of Century is hiring a Street Maintenance Worker. CDL license or capability to obtain CDL license within 30 days of hiring required. Visit www.careersourceescarosa.com for details. Town of Century is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The City of Brewton is accepting applications for the position of Revenue Clerk. This is an accounting position with responsibilities including preparation and oversight of accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, human resources and cash control. Computer, math, reading and writing skills required for this high visibility position, which assures the day to day operations of the City. Successful candidates must have a college degree and experience in an office management or operations environment. CPA or Accounting Degree a plus. Employees of the City of Brewton must pass a physical and drug screen conducted before employment and are subject to periodic screening. Aptitude testing pertinent to the position will be administered. Interviews may be conducted throughout the open announcement. Resumes will be accepted through July 11, 2014 and may be submitted at the City Clerk’s Office, Brewton Municipal Complex, 1010A Douglas Avenue, Brewton Alabama, faxed to (251) 809-1775, ATTN: City Clerk or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mechanic needed. Experience is a must. Must have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation. $12.00/hr. Call to apply or for more information (251) 446-8103. Leave a detailed message and phone number.
- Will sit with elderly. Five years experience. References available. (251) 446-9907.
- List your help wanted ad — email email@example.com.
For Sale/Wanted To Buy/Free Stuff
- 37-foot Country Air camper. $2,500. (251) 259-2798.
- Male goat for sale, $50. Rabbits for sale, $10 each. (251) 296-2237.
- Armstrong open end flute for sale, $350. (251) 296-2237.
- Large white double door fridge with water and ice through door; couch and loveseat; Victorian style solid mahogany queen size four poster canopy bed. (251) 296-2389 or (251) 236-9078.
- Pit puppies for sale. $15 each. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12ft aluminum boat, $150. Swimming pool, 14′ round 30” deep, never used. $75. (850) 549-7286 or (850) 366-4068.
- Peavy Lap Steel guitar and amp with stand. Brand new. $300. (251) 253-0787.
- Puppies free to a good home. Possible Lab mix. (850) 380-1459.
- Leather sofa, granite color. Recliners on each end. $850. Leather rocking recliner, granite color $500. Mahogany table with four leather padded chairs $400. (850) 712-6762.
- Whirlpool front load washer with stand, four years old. Excellent condition $350. (251) 296-2552 or (850) 336-2732.
- 2008 Aerolite 30′ travel trailer. Sleeps eight. $14,000 OBO. (850) 587-3137 or (850) 281-8551.
- Will teach piano lessons in my home in Molino. (850) 587-5680.
- Formal dining table for sale, great deal, no scratches. Six beautifully padded chairs. (850) 384-2697.
- Need someone to square bale seven acres of hay in Robinsonville, AL, area. (251) 424-0466 or (904) 458-6573.
- 28′ Coachman Catilina camper for sale or trade for smaller camper. (850) 736-1818.
- King size low profile box springs for sale. Less than a year old. $50. (251) 259-6267.
- Blueberries for sale, $6 per gallon. (850) 366-4068.
- 1986 Glass Stream boat $2,800. (850) 712-9997.
- 2003 John Deere 4410 tractor for sale. $10,000 OBO. (850) 501-3248.
- Baby bed with mattress and other baby items. $150 for all. (251) 322-0189.
- Hospital bed $100. Hoyer Lift $100. Wheelchair $50. Motorized wheel chair $1000. Two concrete tables $50 each. (850) 327-3088.
- Antique kitchen table, wood, $160. Motorcycle helmet, $55. 1956 Singer sewing machine in an antique cabinet asking $50. 12 gage over and under shotgun American arms with sketching ,$700. (850) 384-4104.
- Ten week old chickens for sale. $3 each. (850) 366-4082.
- Half-acre lot in platted subdivision in Cantonment. $17,000. (352) 751 5855.
- Looking for a house to rent in the Brewton area. (251) 359-2073.
- House for sale by owner. Brick, 3bd/2ba, new A/C. Double pane storm windows. Also 16×32 metal building. Located on dead end paved road. $135,000. Call (850) 327-6336 or email email@example.com.
- Approx. 65 acres for sale with some highway frontage on Highway 95A in Molino. 57 aces in slash pine, three acres sawtooth oak, five acres old pecan grove, half acre lake. $650,000. (850) 587-2247.
- 3bd/2ba mobile home for sale on 1.5 acres in Molino.12 x 30 covered front deck, 14 x 14 storage, three bay carport. Washer/dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher included. $45,000. No renters, no owner financing. (850) 572-9429.
- Two bedroom, one bath, 1100 sqft home for rent in Jay community. Newly renovated. Ideal for the elderly or limited mobility tenant. Walk-in tub, sunroom, tile and hardwood flooring. Paved road, city water, all electric. Lawn maintenance included. $800 per month plus deposit. References required. (850) 982-8886.
- Northwest Escambia Learning Center, LLC building and business for sale. Commercial property. 2568 sq ft building on 2.8 acres with 214 ft of frontage on Highway 97. Contact Cyndi Keenan at (251) 359-1345 for more information.
- 2006 Honda CRF 250R for sale. Runs great, recently serviced and never raced. $1,800. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 490-9789.
- 1974 International Travelall 4X4. 392 4bbl/727 auto, divorced New Process 205, Dana 60/44 with Detroit Lockers front and rear, brown paint, 33X12.50s on alum rims. $3000. (850) 968-2254.
- 1985 Ford Ranger 2.3 EFI, five speed. Long bed, straight with gray paint, cold A/C. Second NAPA motor smokes a little. $700. (850) 968-2254.
- 2005 Hyundai Elantra for sale. Four door. 144,000 miles. $3,000 OBO. (850) 602-0892.
- 1990 Chevy C1500 pick-up, long wheel base. Not running. 200,000+ miles. $800. (850) 602-0892.
- 2005 Yamaha YZ85 bike for sale. $1,200 or trade. (850) 380-09683