Ads for individuals are FREE, up to 60 words. Ads must include a phone number or email address. All ads subject to approval. Business ads are available for a small charge. Small charge for photos.
- David Morgan, Sheriff of Escambia County, Florida, will at 10:00 a.m. on the 9th day of June, 2016, sell at public auction to the highest and best bidder for cash in hand the following described livestock: Male Tan Horse with White Stripe on Snout. Sale will be held at Escambia County Sheriff’s Office Substation, 5844 North Highway 29, Molino, Florida, 32577. (850) 436- 9477.
- Multi-family yard sale June 2 – 4, from 8 a.m. until at 3335 Hwy 29. Furniture, household items, baby items and more. Rain cancels.
- Yard sale Saturday, June 4, starting at 8 a.m. at 8511 Highway 97 in Walnut Hill. Lawnmower, recliners, wood dinette set, small TV, living room tables, books, desk, blankets, and other misc household items
Lost and Found
- Male horse, tan with white stripe on snout, found in the area of East Cottage St and Old Flomaton Rd in Century. (850) 436-9477.
- Two dogs missing in the Molino/Barrineau Park area. Female bloodhound and male beagle. (850) 501-7442
- Lost Scion car keys on orange key clip. (850) 341-9936.
- Found ponies in the Davisville area May 5. (850) 327-6424.
- Found small brown and black male dog in Barrineau Park area on Monday, May 2. Young and sweet dog. Collar but no tag. (850) 393-5153.
Help Wanted/Situations Wanted
- The Town of Century is hiring a Natural Gas Operator with municipal experience. Apply with CareerSource EscaRosa at www.employflorida.com.
- Piano lessons in Molino. (850) 587-5680 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part-time evening janitorial service position in the Jay and Century area. Call (850) 525-4874 for more information and interview.
- Aldersgate United Methodist Church in Molino is seeking applicants for the position of Youth Director. Click here for a complete job description and application information.
- Caregiver with 15 years experience available Monday through Thursday. (850) 206-2456.
- List your help wanted ad — email email@example.com.
For Sale/Wanted To Buy/Free Stuff
- One year old sow for sale. $200. (850) 712-3211.
- Double stainless steel sink with delta faucet and sprayer, $40. Philips HDD&DVD player/recorder with digital tuner; 160 gig hard drive model# dvdr3575h/37. (251) 363-6112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UKC registered American Pit Bull Terrier for sale. $450. Call or text Brandy at (850) 565-7313.
- Custom University of Alabama fire ring. Brand new. 38″ diameter. $200 OBO. (850) 418-7448.
- Baby rabbits for sale. $10 each. (251) 379-6707.
- Kittens free to a good home. Approximately seven weeks old. (850) 999-3553.
- Female yellow lab puppy for sale. Nine weeks old. Currnet shot and has been wormed, No papers. $125. Call or text (850) 490-6885.
- 32 inch flat screen TV, $75. (850) 366-4075 or email email@example.com.
- Free kittens to a good home. (850) 316-7393.
- Red oak. 2×10x6ft, $30.00; 2×11x6ft, $35. Black walnut, 4 pieces 1×7x8ft, total $40. (850) 529-3713 or (850) 679-3108.
- Falcon 5250 tow bar. Rated 5000 lbs. $100. (850) 679-3108.
- Presto 23 quart pressure/canner. Used only once. $65. (850) 261-4810.
- AKC Rottweiler pups for sale. Around three weeks old. Tails have been docked and dewclaws removed. Both parents are on site. Call or text (850) 324-2518.
- NEW PRICE! 2bd/1ba home for sale in Bratt. Located at 3531 Ashcraft Road across from Travis Nelson park. Open floor plan, walk-in closets in bedrooms, oak kitchen cabinets and pantry. Large open deck and covered front porch. 24X36 metal workshop with three garage bays with 220v power and water. Also a separate, smaller storage shed. Home is on two acres with pecan, peach and fig trees and a koi fish pond with waterfall. Located one mile from Northview High and Bratt Elementary. $124,900. Contact Ramona Preston, Realtor at (850) 432-5300. (No rentals, no rent to own, no owner finance.)
- Room for rent in Molino home. (850) 339-2542
- 3bed/2bath, 1408 sq ft cinder block home on five acres for sale. Two car carport and two sheds. $110,000. (850) 324-5889.
- 2013 Horton manufactured home. 2bd/2ba, walk-in closets, open living, dining, and kitchen. Washer/Dryer. With some furniture, $29,000; without furniture, $27,000. Excellent condition. Must move. (850) 572-7154.
- 15.5 acres for sale. Located three miles west of Hwy.29 at 4360 Molino Road in Molino, FL. Property is cleared and fenced. $8,500 per acre. (850) 449-2739.
- 1993 Fleetwood double wide mobile home. 2bd/2ba. Located near McCall School. $20,000 OBO. Must move. Text (251) 236-3066. Call before 7 p.m.
- Looking for a lot in Molino, McDavid or Cantonment to park a fifth wheel camper with full hookups. (850) 449-4572.
- Looking for a place to rent in Molino/McDavid area. Three bedrooms, one or two baths, around $800 month. Move in July/August. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2005 Jeep Liberty. Blue. 205,000 miles. Runs good. New tires, slight body damage. $2,000. (740) 398-0928.
- 2006 Toyotya Tundra, 132,000 miles. $14,000. (850) 256-5217.
- 2007 Harley Davidson Softail custom motorcycle for sale. 14,000 miles. $9,000. Negotiable. (251) 363-7443.
- 2004 Ford F150 truck for sale. 98,000 miles. Cold air. V6 automatic transmission. Regular cab. $7,500. (850) 417-2607.
- 2006 Grand Marquis LS. Good condition. New tires. $4,000. (850) 530-0701.
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE. 70,768 miles, 3100 engine. Right side damage. (850) 478-2752.