Ads for individuals are FREE, up to 60 words. Ads must include a phone number or email address. All ads subject to approval. Business ads are available for a small charge. Small charge for photos.
- Huge Scott family yard sale, Saturday, May 25, in downtown Jay.
- The Barrineau Park Historical Society will hold their annual yard sale Saturday, June 1 from 7 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. Indoor tables are $25, outdoor tables are $20 or supply your own outdoor table for $10. Contact Christa Wilson at (850) 587-3201 or the Historical Society at (850) 587-5389 for more information or to reserve your table.
- Large family yard sale, Saturday, June 8, from 7 a.m. until at the fomer Watsons Convenience store on Highway 29 at Highway 164. Lots of home items, clothes and more.
- List your garage or yard sale on NorthEscambia.com for free! Email email@example.com
Lost and Found
- Two terriers found in Molino near Highland Baptist Church. (850) 982-3760.
- Black Lab, approximately one year old, found in Elcamino/Candy Lane area in Cantonment. (850) 968-9040.
- Folding boat seat on aluminum base that fits a two man green plastic bass boat. Lost on Highway 29 between Molino and Century on Thursday, May 9. (850) 698-3719
- Red and white spayed female husky with blue eyes lost in the vicinity of Chance Road and Chestnut Road in Molino. Reward for her return. Call 206-3815, 602-0297 or 390-1318.
- Lost photo CD’s in Alabama or Florida, not sure where or when. If found please call (850) 336-2271 anytime.
Help Wanted/Situations Wanted
- Laborer needed for small lawn care business. (251) 236-5225. Ask for Billy.
- Will do housework, small or large jobs. Dependable and affordable. Call Robyn (251) 689-9634.
- Caregiver/Sitter; shifts 3-11 or 11-7. References available. (251) 359-3114.
- Caregiver needed for a special needs person in the Molino area. Background check required. (850) 587-4261.
- United Way Seeks Staff Campaign Coordinator. Would you like to join a high-impact team that serves our community every day? United Way of Escambia County is seeking a highly efficient, motivated and organized individual to fill a Campaign Coordinator position. Sales background, positive attitude, stellar communication skills and an ability to multi-task are required. Please fax your resume and cover letter to Laura Hill at (850) 444-7117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alto Products Corp is searching for a Marketing Coordinator. Also searching for an experienced CNC Lathe Set up Tech. Visit www.altousa.com/jobs for details and to apply.
- Wanted part time caregiver for elderly gentleman. Flexible work schedule. $10/hour. (850) 712-0331.
- Molino Utilities is currently accepting applications for a part-time service worker in maintenance. Applications are available at the Water Office located at 1640 Molino Road through May 10.
- Log truck driver needed.Must have 3 – 5 years experience, be able to pass drug test and have a clean MVR. References will be requested. (850) 327-6478 for more info.
- Will light house work or sit for elderly. Call Porisa at (850) 587-2768.
- List your help wanted ad — email email@example.com.
For Sale/Wanted To Buy/Free Stuff
- One year old Black Mouth Cur mix, free to a good home. Friendly, playful, good natured, strong. Chases chickens. Doghouse included. (251) 359-4085.
- Four Rottweiler puppies for sale. Mother is imported from Europe, both parents on site. AKC registered with championship bloodlines. Current on shots. (850) 324-2518.
- GoGo three wheel electric scooter. Holds weight up to 300 lbs. Battery good for 10 hours, charger included. Also a lift chair for sale. Both together for $1,500. (850) 256-3959 for more details.
- AKC Shih Tzu puppies, ready June 18, will be vet checked. $350 each. (850) 426-2074.
- Pekingese, 2-1/2 year old female, free to good home. (850) 426-2074.
- 1978 Ford 2600 tractor, excellent running condition, $3,900 firm; bush hog, $400; rear blade, $300; post hole digger, $400. (850) 587-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for used electric stove. (251) 368-2286.
- Male Vizsla dog, 2-1/2 years old, neutered, microchip, AKC registered, crate trained. Needs lots of room to run. Email hjones5131@AOL.com for more information.
- 40 gallon gas hot water heater, $200 OBO. Window air conditioning unit, 8000 BTU 110v and has remote. (251) 294-0915.
- Maytag side-by-side fridge, needs ice maker. $150. (850) 256-5217.
- Wood twin/full bunk bed, built in desk and drawers in steps, with mattresses and bunkie board and matching dresser with corkboard and mirror. $1200 OBO. Email email@example.com or call (850) 327-6422.
- Used vented nail tech table, $25. Call or text (251) 294-1121.
- Land Pride 1660 finish mower $500; Craftsman grass catcher $80. (850) 390-5884.
- Avon supplies and products for $100 firm. Call or text (251) 236-5711.
- Two dogs, a Border Collie and an Australian Shepherd, free to a good home. (850) 450-3636
- Two new taylored western cut suits, size 44 tall. (850) 256-3795.
- Looking for a rear tine garden tiller. (850) 327-6333.
- Muscovy ducks, $10 each. Various colors. Good for meat or large eggs. (850) 206-9768.
- Free to good home, must part with beloved, seven year old, calico female cat. Must go to quiet home with no other animals or children. (850) 572-0936.
- CKC registered bloodhounds for sale. Two black and tan males available $600 each. Eight weeks old. First set of shots. (251) 359-1753.
- Seeking a loving home with no small kids for well-cared for dog. Five years old, spayed, house trained, microchipped and up to date on shots. Small rehoming fee. (850) 261-3581.
- Medium size, yellow short hair, indoor dog, spayed, house-trained, up-to-date on shots. Great companion for an elderly person. Fenced yard a must. No small children. (850) 261-3581.
- 2007 Yamaha Big Bear 250, two wheel drive, front and rear racks, good tires, adult ridden. $2550. (251) 236-1228.
- Black tool box and roll cover off of a Ford F250 pickup truck, $200 for set. Also Nerf bars, new, $200. Call (850) 516-2674.
- Moving sale, Mahogany dinner table, 8′ long with five chairs and two leaves $200; oak hutch with glass doors and shelves, $100; entertainment center wall or corner unit, will hold 32″ TV, $75; Gazelle exercise glider $50. (850) 549-8657.
- 2 bd/1 ba renovated mobile home on one acre for rent. Covered parking, new flooring. $650 per month, $550 deposit. Pets allowed with pet deposit. (850) 377-5622.
- Vacant lot on East Stree in East Brewton, AL, approximately 65 x 140. $5,000 cash OBO. (850) 417-4420.
- Six acres for sale at 571 W. Roach Road in McDavid, with two septic tanks. $55,000. Call (336) 671-1373 or (419) 867-0860.
- Room for rent in our home for $400/month or $100/week. All utilities furnished. (850) 293-4655.
- House for Rent in Flomaton area near school. Deposit required 3bd/1ba. (251) 296-2247.
- Family needs house to rent in Century or Flomaton with at least two bedrooms. (850) 482-8981.
- 20 acres for sale between Barrineau Park Road and Molino Road on Blueberry Lane across from the Barrineau Park Community Center. Vacant, level, mostly wooded, farm fenced. Possible owner financing. (850) 327-4988.
- 3bd/2ba double wide trailer for sale. Good condition, needs some repairs. Must be moved, no rent to own. $12,000 firm. (251) 359-4980.
- 2005 Chevy Trail Blazer 4.3L engine, good condition. Want to trade for Jeep Wrangler of equal value. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited, loaded. 21k miles, $18,900. (850) 390-5034.
- 2000 Ford 550 truck for sale with Fontaine package,rear end/tow package. Two gas tanks, 4×4 wheel drive, 7.3 meter motor, transmission cooler, automatic. 152,000 highway miles. $15,000. (251) 776-2579.
- 1979 Z28 Camaro. Restored with approximately 18,000 miles since rebuild. 350 Mild Cam transmission, turbo 350 with shift kit and 3:73 posi rear end. Cold air which was converted to R-134A. $12,000 OBO. No trades. Text/call (850) 361-9336.
- 2005 Honda VTX 1300 motorcycle, 5990 miles, $4500. (850) 390-5884.
- 1964 Pontiac, runs and drives. 389, 4-barrel, automatic, 8-lug wheels, perfect for hot rod or restoration. (850) 418-1552.
- Want to buy a 22-ft. or larger motorhome in fair shape. Juliette2959@aol.com
- 1997 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail, 65,192 miles, good tires, bike is in great shape asking $6,700. (251) 538-7994.
- 2000 F350 Lariet CrewCab Diesel, 7.3 L Turbo, 300,000 miles, runs good, PW, PL, Power Seats, tinted windows, CE player, Auto, leather seats, gooseneck and towing package. $6,500.00. (850) 572-5961.
- 1999 Mazda Miata MX-5 Convertible with high back, leather bucket seats and leather steering wheel trim. Air conditioning, AM/FM/CASSETTE/CD Bose audio sound system, fully loaded. (850) 327-4988.
- 1995 Tahoe. (251) 655-6521
- 1991 Ford F150, single cab, short bed. 200,000 miles. Gooseneck with ball in bed and trailer brakes mounted in dash. $500 OBO. May consider partial trade for a horse harness. (850) 327-6424.
- 2003 Chevrolet Tracker LT Sport Utility 4D. 117,396 miles. $5950. (850) 256-5831.