Ads for individuals are FREE, up to 60 words. Ads must include a phone number or email address. All ads subject to approval. Business ads are available for a small charge. Small charge for photos.
- The Town of Century will hold a pre-bid contractor’s meeting on Tuesday, September 30, 2014, at 10 a.m. at Century Town Hall, 7995 North Century Boulevard, Century, Florida. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the requirements for participation in the Town’s 2014-2015 Residential Construction Mitigation Program (RCMP). Policies and procedures for the RCMP Program will be discussed, to include the scope of work and the estimated number of projects to be completed. Please note that contractors are no longer required to be FLASH Certified and the Blueprint for Safety standards no long apply. All work must comply with the 2012 Florida Building Code. Attendance at this pre-bid contractor’s meeting is mandatory. If you do not attend, you are ineligible to bid on any RCMP projects. A sign-in sheet will be provided at the meeting.
- The McDavid United Methodist Church will hold a rummage sale on Saturday, September 27 from 7 a.m. until noon. Lots of items.
- List your garage or yard sale on NorthEscambia.com for free! Email email@example.com
Lost and Found
- Black pit mix on found near McDavid/Century. Call (850) 529-8585 to identify.
- Found female dog, brown and black, mixed brindle colors, approximately six months old near Highway 29 and Molino Road. (850) 417-3038.
- Found female hound mix near Crabtree and Sunshine Hill. Call to identify. (850) 384-3321.
- Fishing pole found on Hwy 31. Call (850) 232-3366 to identify it.
- Large male dog found at the Tom Thumb in Molino. Call (850) 281-4103 to identify.
- Girls 20″ bike made by NEXT was stolen from residence in Bratt on West Highway 4. White with hot pink, purple and black paint splotches with the word “Trouble” on front of handlebars and “Here comes Trouble” and “Ride Like A Girl” on middle bar. Reward for the return or information leading to the return of bike. (850) 375-2748.
Help Wanted/Situations Wanted
- Town of Century is hiring a Class C Wastewater Treatment Operator for a temporary position, 3-6 months. $14/hour. EOE. Apply in person at CareerSource EscaRosa or online at www.employflorida.com
- NWE Bradberry Park is currently accepting bids for a Concession Stand Supervisor. This person will need to provide at least (2) two additional workers. This person will be responsible for maintaining the entire concession stand during the 2015 ball season and working closely with the Concession Stand Manager(s). The season will run from approximately mid-February through the end of May. The hours will be from 4:30 until 9:00, four nights a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday) with an occasional Saturday. Quotes and any questions can be emailed to Ashley Long @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will babysit on weekends. (251) 296-2237.
- Pianist needed for two services on Sundays and Wednesday night service at Century First Baptist Church. Contact Pastor David Boyd at (850) 968-2815.
- Motorcycle mechanic needed in Pensacola. Must have motorcycle license and basic tools. Call (850) 438-0401 for more information.
- List your help wanted ad — email email@example.com.
For Sale/Wanted To Buy/Free Stuff
- Pit Bull puppies. Unregistered Blues, $250 each. First shots and dewormed. (850) 417-4420 or text (850) 554-6253.
- AKC male Pekingese, three years old and a AKC male Shih Tzu, five years old, need a home. (850) 426-2074.
- BedBoss king size mattress for sale. Mattress is a Visco Heir ET memory foam, med/firm quilted top, 11″ thick. $775. (850) 327-3079/
- Need cuttings from plum trees. Email mikeCanFindIt@gmail.com.
- Exercise equipment for sale. Gazelle Super Pro and Health Rider, $100 for both. (251) 296-3092.
- Aluminum boat, 25 horsepower Johnson motor and 14 ft galvanized trailer for sale. $1,500. (850) 293-3724.
- TriCam garden cart, $125; distressed wood wine cabinet and entertainment center with adjustable shelves, $200 each. Haier mini fridge, $50; microwave, $25; Walker table, fits any walker, $20; “Hurry Cane”, $25; two TableMate tables, $15 each; lift chair, brick in color. $300; Folding table with four metal chairs, $50; two Hoosier type wood cabinets, not enamel top, $200 ea OBO. (850) 327-6336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rabbits, $10. New inside rabbit cages, $40. (251) 296-2237.
- Two Fall Talladega Race weekend tickets for sale. Tickets to all weekend races plus a reserved camping spot in family reserved outside turn two. Asking face value. (850) 698-3242.
- Looking for a keyboard for piano lessons. (850) 327-4023.
- 2010 Polaris sportsman Ho. Brand new tires, brakes, fuel filter and fully serviced. 80 hours of run time. $3,000. (850) 304-6383.
- Queen size pillow top seven-tube water bed mattress and box springs, $200. Pine rocker with gold stenciling, $75. (850) 516-9726.
- Sunquest Wolf tanning bed, 24 bulbs, for sale. Cleaning supplies and some lotions available. $850. (251) 236-1634.
- 2006 New Holland tractor for sale. Four wheel drive with bucket and a bush hog; 4′ foot box blade and 4′ foot disk and root rake, with 18′ trailer for hauling. $8,500. (251) 363-6782.
- Formal and semi-formal gowns for sale. Sizes 12, 14 & 16, many colors and styles. (850) 327-6421.
- HP Deskjet D4260 printer and HP Photosmart 325 printer for 4×6 photos for sale. $50 each or $75 for both. Email email@example.com or text (850) 516-4493.
- 1993 motor home for sale. 53,000 miles. $8000 OBO. (850) 516-3833.
- Two pairs of girls tap shoes for sale. Size 11.5 and 13. $20 each pair. (850) 418-1294.
- Large chest of drawers with double doors on top, two drawers on bottom, $40. (850) 327-4146.
- Two wheelchairs, $25 and $150; blue lift chair, $300; adjustable bed, $50; twin mattress and springs, $25. (850) 327-6701.
- 5.7 Vortec V8 engine with 200,000+ miles. Powerful, has a new alternator, starter and more. Truck has a new front and rear end. Selling without the transmission for $1,500 or the engine for $1,000. (850) 382-2938.
- Two deer stands for sale. $200 for both. (251) 809-5210.
- Table and five chairs for sale. Also cover for Samsung Galaxy phone. $50 for everything. (251) 322-0189.
- Swivel rocker chair, clean and good condition, $35. Bookcase with shelves and drawers, $20. Full size four-poster bed frame, $125. Full size antique bookcase bed, $275. Prices negotiable. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (251) 359-4039.
- Look for a washer and dryer, reasonable price and good condition. (850) 327-6204.
- 2008 Aerolite 30′ travel trailer. Sleeps eight. $13,500 OBO. (850) 587-3137 or (850) 281-8551.
- Cook portable sawmill, model MP 32, 30hp. Cut logs up to 2 ft diameter and 16 feet long. $8,000 OBO. (850) 501-7442.
- Brand new Cummings motor for sale. $4,500. (251) 296-0921.
- McCoy wishing well, appraised several years ago for $30, will sell for $20. Also 45-inch round oak table on pedestal for sale. (251) 368-4179.
- Nakamichi Dragon cassette deck. Excellent condition with manual. $500. (850) 968-2254.
- Two male dachshunds, both 2-1/2 years old. One is tan; the other is black. Both short hair. (850) 324-0045.
- Looking for two Kenny Chesney wristbansd for the Florabama show. Willing to pay. (251) 363-7464.
- Three-year-old male AKC Pekingese, $300. One-year-old CKC Yorkie, female. $300. (850) 426-2074.
- Tanning bed for sale. Good condition. Needs bulbs $400. (850) 418-7860.
- Coachman Catalina LE travel trailer, 31 ft with 1 large slide. One private bedroom. Sofa and table make into beds also. New refrigerator, two new tires. $4,500 OBO (850) 313-9978.
- Acreage for sale in Enon. 48.25 acres, planted in 10 year old pines. 43.79 acres on one side of the road, 4.46 acres on the other. Located in the LaFloresta Perdida Forest. (850) 327-6336.
- RV lot for rent in Flomaton, $150. In nice park. (251) 363-3627.
- 3bd/2ba home for sale. Move in ready. Fridge, washer and dryer remain in home. Fenced yard. Near Pensacola State College and Sacred Heart Hospital. (850) 516-9726.
- 1bd/1ba trailer in Molino for rent. $375 per month. For application, email Ramonapreston@ymail.com or call (850) 982-0845.
- Approximately 50 acres of prime farmland for sale in Molino, just west of Highway 29 on Chestnut Road. High and dry, currently under cultivation. $6,000 per acre. Adjacent 14 acres including house and pasture also available. For more information email email@example.com.
- Want to buy as house for sale by owner with owner financing. Preferably 3bd/2ba in the Molino/Cantonment area. (850) 324-9907 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4bd/1ba brick home for rent. 2,200 sqft. $600 month. Located on Pine Barren Road. Text or call Jennifer at (850) 426-1171.
- Private RV lot for rent in quiet community. $250 plus utilities. (251) 253-0787.
- 2002 GMC 2500HD 4×4 crew cab truck for sale. 86,000 miles. 6.0 V8 motor. Great condition. $12,500. (251) 363-6689.
- Motorcycle for sale. Harley Davidson Electra Glide 1998 Ultra Classis 95th Anniversary Edition (1411/3000). Lots of chrome. 27,000 miles. $7,950. (251) 236-0579.
- 1998 Ford F150 extended cab truck, 276,000 miles, motor runs good. Fair condition, needs a battery.$2,400 OBO. (850) 503-2468.
- 2002 Chevrolet Express 3500 van. 15 passenger, 32,000 miles. Asking fair market value of 9.102 OBO. Has original tires. (251) 236-1185 or (850) 327-4229.
- 2005 Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe motorcycle with 2 into 1 Vance & Hines pipes, hard bags, fairing, 9-1/2 pull back risers, backrest and original seat recovered. $15,000. (662) 872-9124.
- 1997 Dodge Ram 1500. Driven daily, needs body work, runs good. $800 or will trade for small car. (850) 675-0202.
- 2013 Hyundai Sonata for sale. Heated front and back leather seats, navigation, sun-roof, loaded. 14,000 miles. $21,300. (251) 423-5160.
- 2005 Chrysler Sebring Touring for sale. Good condition, needs AC work. $3,000 OBO. Email email@example.com.