Ads for individuals are FREE, up to 60 words. Ads must include a phone number or email address. All ads subject to approval. Business ads are available for a small charge. Small charge for photos.
- Molino Utilities will hold their December Board of Directors meeting on December 16, 2014, at 6 p.m. at the water office on Molino Road.
- List your garage or yard sale on NorthEscambia.com for free! Email email@example.com
Lost and Found
- Lost Jack Russell terrier from Tedder Road in Century, names “J.R.”. (850) 712-6993. Reward offered for information leading to return.
- Cell phone lost at either dollar store or Tom Thumb in Molino. Important pictures of child on phone. (850) 587-2300.
- Black chi-pom dog found on Old Atmore Road in Flomaton. Call (850) 516-9040 to identify.
- Lost male orange tiger striped cat in the Byrneville/Lake Stone area. (850) 723-7234
- Found brindle female pit bull, Walnut Hill. Sweet disposition. (850) 281-2134 , (850) 327-4344.
- Found black in color young male Labrador retriever on Crabtree Church Road. Very friendly. Call (850) 525-7216 to claim.
- Found bulldog mix off 10 Mile Road. (850) 449-5283 or (850) 380-1505.
Help Wanted/Situations Wanted
- Looking to buy 1-5 acres of land in theThe Atmore YMCA has openings for the following part-time positions: one position for Morning Nursery and three positions for Fitness Attendant/Physical Education staff. All positions will be filled no later than January 6, 2015. Current resumes must be provided and YMCA employment applications must be submitted for consideration. All applicants must agree to and pass background checks as a condition of employment. Contact the YMCA at (251)368-9622 for additional information.Flomaton or surrounding area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part-time or full-time semi-truck driver needed for family run company in Atmore. Must have current CDL with at least three years verifiable experience, references , clean driving record, clear background check, drug free with testing required, and current Twic card. Mostly local with some overnight. (251) 428-0329.
- Century First Baptist Church is hiring a pianist. (850) 426-2688.
- List your help wanted ad — email email@example.com.
For Sale/Wanted To Buy/Free Stuff
- Two sets of bunk beds are needed by a family with children enrolled in local schools. (850) 327-4283 or (251) 368-4660.
- Need a load of firewood. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Heavy duty Roper washing machine by Whirlpool for sale. Large capacity, four cycle, two speed. $100. (850) 281-1789.
- Stearns & Foster king size mattress and box springs. $100. (251) 296-3377.
- Genesis 29″ bicycle. 21 speed. $160. (850) 256-1919.
- Puppy free to good home. Eight month old mixed. House broken and great with kids. (850) 572-8163.
- Two 10-month-old kittens free to a good home. (850)-281-3680
- Gravity rolls, five 10’ x 3’ sections heavy duty in like new condition. Great for small sawmill operation. $60 each. (251) 294-0914.
- Remington 7400 model 270 with Nikon scope, $300. Remington 870 supermag, $200. Email email@example.com.
- HP printer/scanner, like new and works. $30 (850) 366-4009 or (850) 485-5897.
- Motorhome, 28ft. $3,000. Good condition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or (251) 490-9770.
- Free kittens to a good home. Email email@example.com.
- AKC registered Jack Russell puppies for sale. (251) 369-1215.
- Pink and black Playboy bunny seat covers for sale. (251) 238-7975.
- Circle W 2002 Gooseneck with two 7000lb axles. 22’ deck with two foot dovetail. Good tires, lights, brakes. Original owner. $4,250 OBO. (251) 294-0914.
- Kittens free to a good home. (850) 587-3580
- Antique Singer sewing machine for sale. Needs belt $40. Solid pine flooring, $175. (251) 577-6379.
- 28 ft motorhome for sale. $3000. Very good condition. (251) 490-9770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Like new 42″ Sylvania TV. Has remote. $200 OBO. (850) 327-6822.
- Looking to purchase an electric or gas cement mixer. (850) 384-2697.
- Beagle puppies, vet checked $75 each. (850) 982-7643. Jay.
- Boiler for sale with baseboard radiants, complete setup, $900. (850) 494-9711.
- 15-foot blazer boat with trailer, $2,500 OBO. (850) 232-1336.
- Bush hog 5 ft. galvanized competitor rotary cutter by Modern. Like new. Paid $1,200, selling for $675. (850) 221-4899.
- Wanted: Medium to large dog. (850) 327-4733.
- 1997 Rockwood popup camper, good shape, no leaks, AC works, screens all intact. $1,500. Info: (850) 206-2961.
- 7.4 acres for sale in Bratt, Ernest Ward and Northview school district. $38,000. (251) 368-4660.
- Looking to buy 1-5 acres of land in the Flomaton or surrounding area. Email email@example.com.
- House for sale on corner lot, located at 918 South Main Street in Atmore. Large den with hardwood floors, three bedrooms, kitchen and large bath. Large back yard. Needs some inside repair. $26,000. (251) 368-1704.
- 3bd/1ba brick home with aluminum building for sale. Located at 7661 Mayo Street in Century. $85,000. (251) 296-3230.
- House for sale, 3bd/1ba off Nine Mile Road. 25×25 block workshop garage. Current rental at $725/month, increases to $765 in March. $79,500. Great investment. (850) 494-9711.
- 2005 Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe. One owner. 19,475 miles. 2 into 1 Vance & Hines exhaust, fairing, hard saddlebags, 9-1/2 inch pull back risers. Color is black cherry with dark brown seat. $13,000 OBO. (662) 872-9125.
- 1964 Chevy C10 Stepside $6500 OBO Call 850-324-3843 for more info.
- 2007 Honda Shadow 600cc for sale. New tires and battery. $3,000 OBO. (850) 346-3795.
- 2001 Ford Ranger extended cab for sale. $3,900 OBO. (850) 380-6506.
- 2005 Cadillac CTS, runs great, needs a little cosmetic touches, $4,000 OBO. (251) 727-1566.